Since our formation at the beginning of the 1990's recession, where our debut deals were done in the UK market, we have organically grown from a regional investor to a global development and investment group of companies.
We established ourselves through purchasing distressed assets across London and South East England at a time when the property markets had crashed to the bottom of the cycle. Since then we followed markets which were experiencing a low point, taking us to countries such as Gibraltar, Germany, Singapore and the Netherlands.
As of the August 2010, the group currently has direct investments in the UK, Germany, Gibraltar and the Netherlands totalling several hundred million Euros and a future gross development value of circa €192 million with further equity available to invest into new markets.
After in-depth analysis we have identified opportunities where fundamentally strong and secure, income-producing property can be acquired at double digit yields; either through asset management or by dealing direct with entities looking to release capital assets.
Day to Day Group Activities
- Analysis of individual countries and property sectors
- Identification of distress, turnaround and special situations
- Day to day asset management of investment and development property
- Acquisition and asset management of investment portfolios
- Acquisition, development and sale of large scale regeneration and development projects
- Structuring, launching, co-investing and managing property investment funds
- Potential development land assembly